This recipe is simple to make and if you have a Quesadilla maker it’s even easier!
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 small chicken breast (you can use canned chicken too)
- 1/2 Avocado diced
- 2tsp Chipotle Olive Oil. (I used Devo’s brand I received to sample!)
- 1/4 cup chopped peppers
- 1/4 cup cheese (any you like)
- Use 2tsp olive oil to coat a nonstick pan. Add chicken
- Once chicken is almost done add in the peppers
- Let cook for another 1-2 minutes then remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add one corn tortilla let brown for a few minutes, then remove.
- Add the other corn tortilla to the pan. You may add move Chipotle Olive oil if you wish.
- Then add the chicken mixture, avocado and cheese onto the tortilla.
- Put the last tortilla on top. Keep over heat until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
*Recipe makes one quesadilla.
Disclosure: I did receive a sample of Devo’s Chipotle Olive oil to review which was the inspiration for this recipe.