Over my 12 years of blogging I have had many times where I just can not think of anything to blog about. Nothing fun or interesting was going on in my life and I had nothing cool to review. Sometimes you just get burnt out and can’t think for yourself. That is why I came up with this list. I understand your pain, your frustration in finding blog post ideas and I felt I needed to help.
If you have a tip or post idea, share it in the comments below.
1. Find a cool item in your home that you don’t want anymore and host a giveaway (make sure it’s in good condition)
2. Talk about your favorite food and why it’s your favorite.
3. If you have a pet share the story of how you adopted/received your pet.
4. Search to see if there is a cool daily holiday you can blog about. You can find a national calendar here
5. See what is going on in the world and write your view on it.
6. Find your favorite piece of clothing and take pictures of yourself in it. Share why you love it so much.
7. Do you collect things. Do a series post and talk about why you collect those items and showcase your favorite each in a post of it’s own.
8. Share a blogging tip and also how that tip helped to grow your blog or change how you blog.
9. Do a holiday themed post. Almost every month has a major holiday that is celebrated. Share something you do for that holiday.
10. Share your favorite recipe.
11. Do a thrift store trip and share your finds. Bonus do a video while your shopping and add it to your blog post.
12. Share your favorite sport and why you love it so much.
13. What is one place you want to visit, but have never been?
14. What is your dream job?
15. List 5 bloggers you love and why you love them.
16. Your goals for the next 6 months, blogging or life goals
17. Create a linkup for a topic. (recipes, books, gift guides)
18. Do you have Tattoos? Share the story of why you got them.
19. What is your favorite Social Media platform, why?
20. How to build a relationship with other bloggers
21. Why did you start blogging in the first place.
22. List your top blog post and why you wrote them
23. Share your favorite post from your blog and why you wrote them
24. Interview another blogger
25. Share your top five favorite tv shows currently on the air.
26. How do you stay organized as a blogger
27. What is your favorite makeup brand or product. Why?
28. Review the last thing you bought.
29. How do you relax at the end of the day?
30. How do you keep organized?
31. Share 5 things about yourself that you haven’t shared already
32. Share your favorite YouTube Channels
33. YouTube Vs Cable TV. What do you or your kids watch the most?
34. Theme party ideas for kids
35. Them party ideas for adults
36. How much does running a blog really cost?
37. Your coolest experience as a blogger.
38. 10 Outfits to wear on your next date.
39. Tips for online dating
40. Write a letter to your past self.
41. What is your ideal day?
42. Favorite healthy snacks
43. How do you do your monthly budget
44. What did you want to be when you grew up. Did you or are you doing that?
45. Review the last movie you watched
46. Your top 5 blogging tools and how they help you
47. Write about your favorite phone app or game.
48. First date ideas that are not dinner and a move
49. Do you like or dislike a current trend or style
50. Find a new recipe and share your experience making it.
51. Would you ever run for public office, why or why not
52. If you could meet any blogger who would it be and why.
53. What is your favorite dessert.
54. Your favorite restaurant that you can only find in your town or area.
55. Favorite childhood memory
56. Top 5 places you would love to visit.
57. DIY Gift ideas
58. What is your favorite alcoholic drink
59. Share your bucket list
60. What should you be doing to grow your blog. Why don’t you do it?
61. Talk about the current season and why you love or hate it.
62. Share your favorite artist
63. Share a book that changed your life
64. What made you choose your career?
65. Are you a full time blogger? How did you get there and how long did it take you
66. What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it.
67. Share how you recycle
68. Create your perfect living room and share what you would buy.
69. What is one thing that drives you crazy
70. What is one product you will never buy again
71. Try a new restaurant in your area and write about it.
72. Gift ideas for mom
72. Gift ideas for dad
73. Take pictures of homes you would love to buy and share why you love them.
74. Share an item that has been handed down to you and why it was
75. What do you eat for breakfast
76. What is your favorite holiday to decorate for?
Do you have a blog post ideas you want to share. Share it in the comments.